In the "Management and cookie deletion" section it is explained how to set cookies on the prefered browser or how to check and modify your choices. Please note that completely disabling cookies compromises the functionality of our site.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of data used to perform automatic authentication, session tracking and storage of specific information regarding users, which are stored on the user's device when they browse the internet. The user can block cookies, delete them or deactivate them in the browser settings, as subsequently indicated in the section called "Management and deletion of cookies", or - always in the same section - using a dedicated setting button.
Types of cookies
There are 3 main categories of cookies.
- NECESSARY TECHNICAL COOKIES: cookies necessary to make a website usable by enabling basic functionality for navigation and access to reserved areas of the site. It is not possible to deny consent to this type of cookie, as a website would not be able to function properly without these cookies.
- STATISTICAL COOKIES (also called ANALYTICAL): cookies that collect anonymized data to track user behavior on the website. You obtain statistical information, such as the most visited pages, the browser used, the country of origin. The information is transmitted anonymously.
- MARKETING COOKIES (also called PROFILING): cookies that are used to track visitors on websites. The purpose is to present advertisements that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and therefore of greater value for third-party publishers and advertisers.
Within these 3 main categories, cookies can be distinguished by being first-party, i.e. set and managed directly by the site manager, and third-party, when they are managed externally to www.firenzemeteo.it. These cookies collect user data that is accessible to the cookie provider.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data in relation to technical cookies is our legitimate
interest that www.firenzemeteo.it works properly. The legal basis for the processing of
analytical and profiling cookies is consent.
In Germany, the legal basis for storing technical cookies in your device and/or for accessing technical cookies already stored in your device is Section 25 (2) n. 1 of the Telekommunikation-Telemedien-Datenschutz-Gesetz ("TTDSG"). The legal basis for storing profiling cookies in your device and/or for accessing profiling cookies already stored in your device is your consent pursuant to Section 25 (1) TTDSG.
Duration of cookies
Cookies have a duration set by the expiration date or by a specific action, such as closing the browser.
Cookies can therefore be:
- temporary (or session): they are used to store temporary information, allow you to connect the actions in a specific session and are removed from the user's device when the browser is closed;
- persistent: they are used to store information, for example the login name and password, so as to avoid the user having to type them again every time he visits a specific site. These remain stored on the user's device even after closing the browser.
Management and cookie deletion
To consult and change your current settings, click on the following button:
The user can also manage preferences relating to cookies by acting on the settings of their browser and prevent third parties from installing cookies. It is also possible to delete cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which the cookie consent was saved. By disabling all cookies, the behavior of www.firenzemeteo.it may be compromised. Each browser has specific configuration instructions which can be found on the browser supplier's website at the following links:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
Data controller and contacts
To contact the www.firenzemeteo.it data controller, write an email to email@example.com.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the right at any time to access personal data and exercise rights connected to the processing
of data concerning him/her. These rights include:
- obtaining an update, rectification or when interested in doing so the data being integrated;
- obtaining erasure, data being made anonymous or blocked if processed in breach of the law;
- objecting at any time to its data being processed if specific situations should occur;
- withdrawing consent previously given to data processing without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- the portability of data;
- presenting a complaint to the data protection Authority (Personal Data Protection Authority – www.garanteprivacy.it).
Cookies used by www.firenzemeteo.it
Since the installation of cookies and other tracking systems operated by third parties through the services used within www.firenzemeteo.it cannot be technically controlled by the owner, any specific reference to cookies and tracking systems installed by third parties is to be be considered indicative.q
Necessary technical cookies
|This cookie is native to PHP applications. This cookie stores and identifies a user's unique session ID to manage user sessions on the website. This cookie is a session cookie and will be deleted when all the browser windows are closed.
|This cookie is used to save your cookie setting.
|This cookie is used to save your cookie setting..
|1 year 1 month e 4 days
|1 year e 1 month
|1 year e 24 days
|Session or up to 5 months and 27 days